Learn more about Payroll Paycards by inquiring below for a free 30 minute consultation:
Sage Payroll PayCard Employer Benefits
- Reduces payroll costs
- Easy integration with current payroll
- Uses ACH direct deposit system (no new infrastructure needed)
- Operates with your payroll provider
- Processes daily ACH
- Simple, user-friendly set up
- Easy, online employee enrollment
- Stops check fraud and lost/stolen checks
- Eliminates check verification and reconciliation process
- Can be used for reimbursement, bonuses and immediate cash
- Saves your employees money
Why Should I Offer a Sage Payroll PayCard to My Employees
- 10.6 percent of US household do not have checking accounts (Survey of Consumer Affairs, Federal Reserve)
- 80 million consumers do not have checking accounts or have limited credit (Visa® Dec. ‘06)
- Americans spend roughly $1 billion in check cashing fees (Visa® Dec. '06)
- National check cashing costs are approximately 1 to 6% of a person’s pay
What are the Benefits for My Employees
- Cost Savings- Sage Payroll PayCard eliminates the need for costly check cashing services.
- Independence-Employees don’t need to ask relatives or friends to cash paychecks or pay bills on their behalf.
- Freedom-Cash access and purchasing at millions of Visa® acceptance locations worldwide allow employees to control their funds while encouraging increased personal financial management.
- Dignity-Employees have the prestige of carrying a Visa®-marked product.
- Safety-Employees can obtain cash in the increments they need to meet their immediate needs, rather than cashing their checks for the full amount of their pay.
- Loss Prevention-Unlike cash, a lost or stolen Sage Payroll PayCard can be replaced with its full remaining stored value. And, Visa® transactions have dispute rights and zero-liability policies.
- Time Savings-With so many locations to access cash, employees can avoid waiting in check cashing lines on paydays.
- Convenience-Employees can receive and access their pay even when they’re not on the job on payday.